Points Miles and Bling (blog) contains referral or affiliate links. The blog receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continued support. Credit Card issuers are not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details, current product information, and Terms and Conditions, click the link included.
Air Canada’s latest promotion targets passengers that do not mind splurging a bit on their upcoming trip. The Premium cabin offer is applicable on Air Canada Signature Class and Premium Economy class, on select one-way flights across Canada. A cash rate promotion on premium cabin also translates to lower redemption rates on these routes – thanks to dynamic pricing in the new Aeroplan program.
The travel dates however, are somewhat restrictive, especially when most of the country is still in some form of COVID related lockdown. Things are improving for the better rapidly, and with flexible cancellation policies in place, this promotion maybe worth a speculative booking. Lets look at the details of the promotion, including a promo stack to earn 3x the miles on these fares;
Air Canada Premium Cabin Offer
- No registration required.
- Offer is valid for flight operated by Air Canada only, on select routes, for travel between June 15 and September 6, 2021.
- Book by May 25, 2021;
- $899* for a one-way flight within Canada in Air Canada Signature Class (Business Class lowest fare)
- $599* for a one-way flight within Canada in Premium Economy Class (lowest fare)
- Offer does not apply on codeshare, interline flights, Premium Economy (flexible fares) and Air Canada Signature Class (Business Class flexible fares).
- Eligible Routes featuring Air Canada Signature Class and Premium Economy are between following cities;
- Vancouver – Toronto
- Vancouver – Montreal
- Vancouver – Ottawa
- Toronto – Calgary
- Montreal – Calgary
To view these offers, select the one-way flights toggle when searching flights on eligible routes on aircanada.com;
As things go with dynamic pricing model for flight rewards , a discounted or lowered Business Class fare means a lower redemption rate as well, in points. The same YUL-YVR flight above is also available for 17.8k – 22.5K Aeroplan points, depending on Elite Status and other preferred pricing variables. An incredible value!
- Full list of flights, including flight number is available on the promotion page, as shown below;
Promotion Stacking: Earn up to 3X the points
Alongside the Premium Cabin offer, Air Canada is also running an increased points earning promotion where members can earn up 3X Aeroplan points on all flights within Canada for travel from June 1 to September 6, 2021. This offer ends May 25th, same date as the premium cabin offer. Registration is required.
- Earn 2X points on Standard Economy, Economy Flex, comfort and Latitude base fares
Earn 3X points on Business and Premium Economy base fares
Register for the 3X promotion, and book your premium cabin fare by May 25, 2021, in order to stack both promotions. If you are not into cash fares, and would rather use points, follow the same routes in the given date range, the redemptions rates will be lower as well, as per dynamic pricing of Aeroplan flight rewards.