Points Miles and Bling (blog) contains referral or affiliate links. The blog receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continued support. Credit Card issuers are not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details, current product information, and Terms and Conditions, click the link included.
Fairmont Canada has announced its latest promotion ‘Travel North’, celebrating Canada’s 150th anniversary.
Fairmont Travel North to Canada
As per the promotion, booking must be completed by May 31 for stays until December 31, 2017 (min. 3 nights), to receive the following benefits;
- 15% off the Daily Rate
- $150 CAD Hotel Credit per stay
- 1,500 Aeroplan miles per stay (500 base + 1000 bonus)
When booking, promo code ‘PTNO’ must be included to receive the benefits.
The list of participating Canadian properties are as follows;
|Banff||Fairmont Banff Springs|
|Charlevoix||Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu|
|Edmonton||Fairmont Hotel Macdonald|
|Jasper||Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge|
|Lake Louise||Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise|
|Mont Tremblant||Fairmont Tremblant|
|Montebello||Fairmont Le Château Montebello|
|Ottawa||Fairmont Château Laurier|
|Québec City||Fairmont Le Château Frontenac|
|Toronto||Fairmont Royal York|
|Vancouver||Fairmont Pacific Rim|
|Vancouver||Fairmont Vancouver Airport|
|Vancouver||Fairmont Hotel Vancouver|
|Whistler||Fairmont Chateau Whistler|
Things to know
- While the promotion is valid for stays until Dec 31, 2017 , each property listed has specific date range of booking that qualifies under the promotion.
- $150CAD is per stay and cannot be applied to the room rate or third party charges. It covers additional expenses charged directly to the room.
- To receive the bonus miles, you must be a Fairmont President’s Club member with the Aeroplan number in profile or should provide it at check-in.
The promotion and associated terms & conditions can be found here – Fairmont’s Travel North to Canada Offer