Points Miles and Bling (blog) contains referral or affiliate links. The blog receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continued support. Credit Card issuers are not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details, current product information, and Terms and Conditions, click the link included.
Another round of cheap flights to India, starting at $575, this time mostly on Star Alliance and Sky Team airlines. Most of these fares are available from September to November travel window. These are deep discounted economy fares booking into lower fare buckets which fetch 25% – 50% of flown miles.
I have highlighted cities and fares under $700 USD. All fares listed below were searched using Google Flights and prices verified directly through the airline websites.
Cheap flights to India, from US:
- New York – Mumbai (Turkish): $610 USD
- Washington DC – Delhi (Delta/KLM): $630 USD
- Washington DC – Mumbai (Delta): $680 USD
- Chicago – Mumbai (Air Canada): $620 USD
- Chicago – New Delhi (United): $670 USD
- Los Angeles – New Delhi (Air China): $575 USD
- San Francisco – New Delhi (China Eastern): $650 USD
Cheap flights to India, from Canada:
- Vancouver – New Delhi (China Southern): $728 CAD (~$582 USD)
- Toronto – New Delhi (Jet Airways): $820 CAD (~$660 USD)
- Toronto – Mumbai (Jet Airways): $880 CAD (~$700 USD)
- Toronto – Bangalore (Jet Airways): $875 CAD (~$700 USD)
- Montreal – New Delhi (British Airways): $805 CAD (~$645 USD)
- Montreal – Mumbai (British Airways): $850 CAD (~$680 USD)
- Montreal – Bangalore (Jet Airways): $875 CAD (~$700 USD)