Points Miles and Bling (blog) contains referral or affiliate links. The blog receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continued support. Credit Card issuers are not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details, current product information, and Terms and Conditions, click the link included.
Avianca Business Class Sale is offering great prices to Central and South America, starting at $1197 CAD ($880 USD) for flights from Toronto (YYZ). The availability is excellent from July – early December. A quick search reveals that <$1000 USD Business Class fares are also available from NYC, Chicago etc..
Avianca is a Star Alliance member and the business tickets book into fare class D which earns 150% LifeMiles (Avianca FF program) or 125% Aeroplan, among other programs you can credit to. Purchase must be made between July 6 – July 31, 2017 for travel upto December 10th, 2017.
A cursory google search reveals great availability from July to early December.
Avianca Business Class Sale, Fares:
- Toronto – Quito: $1197 CAD (~$880 USD)
- Toronto – Panama City: $1160 CAD (~$860 USD)
- Toronto – Bogota: $1275 CAD (~$944 USD)
- Toronto – Guayaquil: $1432 CAD (~1060 USD)
Very competitive fares from US cities as well;
- NYC/Chicago – Quito (United/Copa): ~$970 USD
- NYC/Chicago – Panama City (Avianca): ~$840 USD
- NYC/Chicago – Guayaquil (United/Copa): ~$1030 USD
- NYC/Chicago – Lima (Avianca): ~$940 USD