Points Miles and Bling (blog) contains referral or affiliate links. The blog receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continued support. Credit Card issuers are not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details, current product information, and Terms and Conditions, click the link included.
Earlier today I noticed several One World carriers showing cheap flights to India from Canada/US with fares starting at $590 USD or $808 CAD. Further search showed several non-one world airlines matching those fares to India as well. Google Flights was showing plenty of availability from Aug-Nov 2017.
These are deep discounted economy fares booking into lower fare buckets which fetch 25% flown miles. Example: British Airways booked into O class which earns 25% Avios/Alaska/American miles. Qatar books into W class which also earns 25% flown miles with One World partners.
I am assuming limited seat availability on all these routes/fares, so if these prices entice you, book ASAP! Search using Google Flights and book directly with the airline.
Cheap flights to India, from Canada:
- Montreal – Bengaluru (British Airways): $808 CAD
- Montreal – Chennai (British Airways): $808 CAD
- Montreal – New Delhi (Qatar Airways): $866 CAD
Cheap flights to India, from US:
- New York – New Delhi (China Southern): $600 USD
- Chicago – Mumbai (Etihad): $638 USD
- Chicago – New Delhi (Etihad): $673 USD
- Washington DC – New Delhi (Etihad): $707 USD