Points Miles and Bling (blog) contains referral or affiliate links. The blog receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continued support. Credit Card issuers are not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details, current product information, and Terms and Conditions, click the link included.
Don’t know about you, but I was definitely waiting for Aeroplan to release the Black Friday promotions and offers. Well, here it is – Aeroplan Black Friday Offers this year consist of bonus offers on eStore purchases, gift card and points purchases. Alongside, there are good set of savings via promotions on flights, vacations, and car rentals.
Aeroplan Black Friday Offers – eStore Offers
- Aeroplan Members can earn up to 10X the points on select brands and get up to 10% off on merchandise redemptions via the Aeroplan eStore during the Black Friday Spectacular event (November 19 – 29). Here is a snapshot of retailers and the bonus points on offer;
- Stack Points? Yes please! Use multiple Black Friday Spectacular offers before November 29, 2020 and earn up to an additional 5,000 bonus Aeroplan points;Use 2 offers and earn 500 bonus points
Use 3 offers and earn 1000 bonus points
Use 4 offers and earn 5000 bonus points
- Aeroplan Credit Card + Elite Status, for the win! Members that make purchases using an Aeroplan co-branded credit card and, if they’re an Aeroplan Elite Status member, get an extra 2 points per dollar spent when shopping via the eStore. At the higher end, members can expect to earn as much as 12x per dollar on their purchases.
Aeroplan Black Friday Offers – Save and earn big
- Earn up to 5 points per $1 spent on Air Canada Gift Cards – Purchase up to $750 in Air Canada Gift Cards and earn 2 bonus Aeroplan points for every $1 spent. Or, spend more than $750 and earn 5 points for every $1 spent
- Buy Aeroplan points and earn 50% bonus points – Members can choose to buy as little as 2,000 points (3,000 points for $60), or as much as 350,000 points (525,000 points for $10,500), at increments of 1000 points. The purchase rate after bonus translates to 2.0 CPP, not a price I would personally purchase at. A better way/rate to ‘purchase points’ would be to use ‘points+cash’ feature when redeeming awards, they often present a value of 1.8 cents per point (or lower).
- Save up to 20% off select Economy, Premium Economy, Business Class base fares on all Air Canada destinations, for bookings made by November 29, 2020, for travel straight through June 30, 2021
- Get up to 40% off Sun, Canada, Europe and USA vacation packages
- Get 20% off all hotel and car redemptions
- Earn up to 1,500 bonus Aeroplan points on car rentals at Avis locations worldwide (car rental must be made by January 26, 2021)
Will you be taking advantage of some of these bonus offers? They are good, but not spectacular, in my opinion.
“Members that make purchases using an Aeroplan co-branded credit card and, if they’re an Aeroplan Elite Status member, get an extra 2 points per dollar spent when shopping via the eStore.’
Wondering where this is outlined? Looked through the terms carefully and while there are listed bonuses for applying for a co-branded credit card and for purchasing AC flights or packages with a co-branded card, not seeing where it says there’s also a 2x for eStore purchases made with co-branded card if also an Elite Status member.
Hoping it’s true of course, just like to see it on an AC site!
Hi Shaun – You are making me work for it 🙂
Had to check with AP folks since I couldn’t find it either, but here it is – https://aeroplan.rewardops.com/en-CA/faq
FAQ labelled “How many points will I receive for my purchases through Aeroplan retailers?”