Points Miles and Bling (blog) contains referral or affiliate links. The blog receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continued support. Credit Card issuers are not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details, current product information, and Terms and Conditions, click the link included.
Flair Airlines has introduced an innovative campaign encouraging Canadians to rethink traditional gifting. The Flair Airlines Anti-Gift Guide is designed to shift the focus from material presents to memorable experiences. As part of this campaign, Flair Airlines invites individuals to explore the joy of experiential gifting by offering a range of travel opportunities across North America.
The concept behind the promotion is simple: replacing conventional gifts with experiences that create lasting memories. This approach aligns with my value of experiences over possessions, so it immediately caught my attention. A unique opportunity for Canadians to gift travel experiences to destinations like California or Jamaica without exceeding their holiday budgets.
Flair Airlines starts the month-long promotion with 15% off on all flights to Mexico for all who join the Flair Flyers Club. I see prices from several Canadian gateways to Mexico between $110 – $130 (one-way)—no promo codes required.
Here’s what’s in store for the next four weeks in December;
- Week 1 (December 1-7):
- 30% off on all Flair flights to Mexico destinations.
- Chance to win Flair flights to Mexico and a day experience guided by a top-tier tour company.
- Week 2 (December 8-14):
- 30% off on all Flair flights to Florida destinations.
- Chance to win Flair flights to Florida plus a complete luggage set from Herschel.
- Week 3 (December 15-21):
- 30% off on all Flair flights to Las Vegas.
- Win Flair flights to Las Vegas and tickets to experience The Sphere, the epitome of Vegas entertainment.
- Week 4 (December 22-29):
- 30% discount on all Flair flights to any Canadian destination.
- Win Flair flights to Montreal and VIP tickets to Osheaga 2024.
If you want a quick getaway to a warmer destination this winter without denting your wallets, this campaign would be a great time to lock in your savings or gift these experiences to your loved ones during the holiday season. And if Flair is a new airline for you and you are wondering about the inflight experience, my 5-hour ride from Ottawa to Vancouver will help set your expectations.