Points Miles and Bling (blog) contains referral or affiliate links. The blog receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continued support. Credit Card issuers are not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details, current product information, and Terms and Conditions, click the link included.
Aeroplan conversion bonus 2019 is here, and offers members a great way to convert hotel points into Aeroplan miles with 30% bonus miles. The promotion runs between March 25th and April 22nd, 2019 and members can transfer as many points/times as needed.
AEROPLAN CONVERSION BONUS
In this iteration, Aeroplan has removed all limitations – Convert as many hotel loyalty program points as you like, as often as you like. All hotel loyalty points converted between March 25th and April 22nd, 2019 will be combined and a 30% bonus will be credited to the account within 4-6 weeks. Here is a quick look at all the hotel partners eligible under this promotion;
While the public offer is a 30% bonus, several members have been targeted for an exclusive 35% bonus!! Yay me 🙂
- Marriott Bonvoy is back as a partner – Marriott Bonvoy points transfer to several airlines at 3:1 ratio. 60,000 points would yield 20,000 miles. However, Marriott adds a 5K bonus miles on every 60K points transferred, which results in a cool 25,000 miles!! Under the Aeroplan conversion promotion, with a 30% bonus, 60,000 Marriott Bonvoy points can convert to 32,500 Aeroplan miles! Marriott Bonvoy American Express cards (Canada) are now available with 60,000 welcome bonus and can be a lucrative option if the bonus posts before the end of the Aeroplan promo.
- Convert Cobalt MRS points to Aeroplan – MRS points don’t transfer directly to airline miles, but they do transfer to Marriott at 5:6 ratio. Since the card earns 5 points on the dollar, that’s essentially 6 Marriott points per dollar on the Cobalt card. American Express Cobalt Card is the one of the best Marriott points earning card in the market. Members can convert from MRS⇒Marriott⇒Aeroplan
- Radisson Rewards is offering an extra 30% bonus on airline transfers, for a total of 60% more bonus miles under the current Aeroplan promotion
- Coast Hotels is offering 4X the miles when converting to Aeroplan under this promotion
- Choice Hotels – 50% bonus on purchased points can be used to top up the balance before converting to Aeroplan
Aeroplan Conversion bonus 2019 – Direct link to the promotion
Term and Conditions of the Aeroplan Conversion promotion:
Bonus offer valid only on conversions received from eligible participating hotel partner loyalty programs points into Aeroplan Miles made between March 25th and April 22nd, 2019 (23:59 EDT). Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be issued by Aeroplan as follows: once the total Aeroplan Miles are earned by exchanging points from any combination of eligible partner programs during the promotion, the bonus miles deposited will represent 30% of the total miles earned from the exchange. Bonus Aeroplan Miles may take up to 4‑6 weeks to be credited after the promotional offer end date of April 22, 2019.
While the conversion of Membership Rewards® points from American Express Card members accounts into Aeroplan Miles is still possible, it is not eligible for this bonus miles promotion.
Bonus Aeroplan Miles received from the exchange of hotel loyalty program points into Aeroplan Miles are not eligible for status in the Aeroplan program.
Please note that some hotel loyalty programs have hotel and flight redemption packages where Aeroplan Miles are issued. It is at the discretion of each Hotel Program if these miles are deemed a conversion of points to miles or simply a bonus earned for the redemption.